Global EMC’s RF/EMI Tempest shielded room is an electrically conductive volume that can be manufactured and designed in any size or shape to fit your building. The shield creates a working environment where communications are secure and emission of electromagnetic signals outside the room is attenuated.
The tempest shield creates attenuation of signals over a broad frequency range, especially for the high frequency communication range. The shielded room is specially designed for Tempest applications. The typical frequency range of the shield is 10 kHz to 18 GHz but can be extended to 1 kHz to 86 GHz if required.
The shielding is an enclosure of all walls, ceiling and flooring. This shielded enclosure gives superb performance. It is a modular assembly of individual steel fabrications that are produced from 2mm galvanized sheet steel. These are folded at the edges of each panel to form flanges which are bolted together. Double wire mesh gasket is placed between each flange to form a high performance electromagnetic seal. Special filters are installed to meet the requirements of the user.
- Tempest (secure speech)
- NATO Standard
- Government institutions
- Military applications
- Secure data centres / Server rooms
- Commercial security
- Anti-bugging or to prevent mobile communications equipment being used
- Quiet rooms for phone and other communication device interrogation
- Ultra-high shielding performance as standard.
- Shielding effectiveness to IEEE299.
- Standard shield performance of 60dB @ 10 MHz, 100dB @ 200 MHz, 100dB @ 1-18 GHz.
- Shield performance can be extended to 1 kHz – 86 GHz upon request.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Enclosure can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Designs created in Solidworks® and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
- All materials are shipped in component form and fit through a standard doorway for ease of installation.
- Mains distribution and LED lighting as required.
- Internal finish to exact requirements.
- SDIP-27 NATO
- TEMPEST standards