Global EMC’s Shielded tent P2000 is a flexible shielded enclosure that uses the same principles as a Faraday cage. The P2000 is a medium performance (compared to a fixed steel chamber) lightweight shielded enclosure designed for the exclusion of ambient EMI and for containing internal emissions.
The flexible enclosure has sheets of conductive fabric manufactured together to create a shield with a typical attenuation of -55dB to -60dB (depending upon options). Easily deployable using a pneumatic beam structure.
- Portable entry level EMC test chambers
- Tempest (secure speech)
- Covert operations
- Field Military applications
- Shielding sensitive equipment for example marine distress units
- Preventing satellite links to units
- Isolating mobile phones or other communication systems
- Police investigation
- Typical shielding performance of -55dB to -60dB.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Ventilation panels
- Penetration panels for power and lighting
- Small pocket enclosures for sensitive equipment
- Modular steel flooring of galvanised steel
- Strong twin stitched seam on fabric
- Pitched roof
- Operating instructions and training