Global EMC’s shielded cabinets are a small Faraday cage or benchtop EMC chamber. The shield has the same attenuation as larger Faraday cages. Larger cabinets can be constructed with heavy duty wheels to make them portable. Designed and built to your exact requirements they can be small enough for bench top testing or large enough to walk into. For research and development purposes anechoic linings are available.
- Equipment protection
- Research and development
- Production test jigs
- Microwave test chambers
- Communication device (mobile phone) testing
- Anechoic linings
- Shielded entry door(s)
- Ultra-high shielding performance as standard.
- Standard shield performance of 60dB @ 10 MHz, 100dB @ 200 MHz, 100dB @ 1-3 GHz.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- 360 degree castors for movability
- Power filters and internal power
- Penetration panels and waveguides as required