Global EMC’s Shielded POD is a transportable and easily deployable shielded enclosure suitable for the office environment that uses the same principles as a Faraday cage. The shielded POD uses a lightweight shielded enclosure designed for the exclusion of ambient EMI and for containing internal emissions. The shielded POD has adaptable lighting, power and data design that ensures each POD meets your exact requirements.
- Medical use
- Tempest (secure speech)
- Preventing satellite links to units
- Isolating mobile phones or other communication systems
- Industrial espionage
- Superior finish for office style aesthetics.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. POD can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Shields WIFI, mobile and other communications signals.
- Data outlets as required.
- Ventilation panels, internal power and lighting as required.
- Operating instructions and training
- Furniture as required.
- Windows for natural light.
- Fits into a standard 20ft shipping container for ease of delivery.
- Potentially no disturbance to host building for integration into leased buildings** Can be provided as "flat pack" to be constructed onsite if access is an issue.
**subject to access to the required area
- External dimensions 2750mm (L) x 1900mm (W) x 2200mm*
- Shielded pedestrian door (clear opening) 1000mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Filters 1 x 16A 230V Single phase (2 line)
- Data Filter for internal Ethernet access
- Honeycomb vents 2 x 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) (static air)
- Power and Lighting installation Available as required
- Penetration panel 2 x Waveguide tube for fibre cabling
- Warranty 12 months
Fire alarm integration, integration to main buildings HVAC or powered ventilation, ramps for wheeled entry, colours/internal finish and additional power filters & data filters.
*All dimensions and configurations can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility).