Global EMC develop and manufacture a range of military tents to provide a soft sheltered, rapidly deployable and functional tents for medical, C2ISR, shielded communication and working environment functions for military use. The tents are all bespoke in design and manufacture to meet customer requirements. A typical dimension is 8000mm (L) x 4000mm (W) x 2000mm (H at side wall). Doors are constructed from ultra-lightweight ANC grade honeycomb core for fast opening and rigidized structure. Each tent uses a specially developed air beam structure for rapid deployment by only 2 persons. Each tent comes with protective enclosure for transportation and high quality anchors.
- Field deployable tent for military use
- High-traffic entry point with a clear opening of 900mm (W) x 2000mm (H). Double sized and inter-linkable as required.
- No specialist equipment to erect.
- Internal fit-out of lighting, emergency lighting, HVAC, tactical lighting and communications as required.
- External power input for internal power distribution.
- Shielding of -55dB for communication applications.
- Environmental protection to Environmental Handbook for Defence Material DS 00-35 as required.
- Hard non-slip flooring
- Connections for water input/drainage.
- Black-out material.
- Designed to be packed down to minimal package size for ease of transportation.