Global EMC’s RF/EMI System 7000 shielded room (Faraday cage) is an electrically conductive volume that can be manufactured and designed in any size or shape. The principle is that radiated electromagnetic waves (magnetic/radio/microwave) hit the exterior of the room and flow around the outside in conducted micro-energies. The typical frequency range of the shield is 10 kHz to 18 GHz but can be extended to 1 kHz to 86 GHz if required. The shielded room can be adapted to Tempest and NEMP requirements upon request. Shielded enclosures can be designed and built from a small desktop mounted unit to Aircraft hangar sized facilities. The shielded enclosure will be made in a bespoke size to fit the host building and maximise the usable space.
The shielding is an enclosure of all walls, ceiling and flooring using 2mm modular pan steel. This shielded enclosure gives superb performance. It is a modular assembly of individual steel fabrications that are produced from 2mm galvanized sheet steel. These are folded at the edges of each panel to form flanges which are bolted together. Double wire mesh gasket is placed between each flange to form a high performance electromagnetic seal.
- Tempest (secure speech)
- Medical applications – EEG and MRI Shielded Rooms
- Military applications
- Electro-magnetic pulse shielding EMP, NEMP & HEMP
- EMC test applications
- Quiet rooms for sensitive equipment or to negate high EMI polluted environments
- Solar storm protection
- Microwave radar applications
- Anti-bugging or to prevent mobile communications equipment being used
- Quiet rooms for phone and other communication device interrogation
- Ultra-high shielding performance as standard.
- Shielding effectiveness to EN 50147-1 and IEEE299.
- Standard shield performance of 60dB @ 10 MHz, 100dB @ 200 MHz, 100dB @ 1-3 GHz.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Designs created in Solidworks® and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
- All materials are shipped in component form and fit through a standard doorway for ease of installation.
- Can be provided for self-assembly.
- Fibre optic or dimmable LED lighting
- External dimensions Bespoke upon request*
- Self-supporting steel structure Included
- Shielded pedestrian door (clear opening) 900 - 1200mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Floor loading (standard) 1 Ton/M²
- Filters 1 x 32A 230V Single phase (2 line)
- Honeycomb vents 2 x 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) (static air)
- Access Ramp Available if required
- Power and Lighting installation Available as required
- Independent shield test Included
CCTV, Office finish, waveguides, double doors, automated doors, Fire detection, raised floor, HVAC, Fibre optic lighting, additional power filters & data filters.
*All dimensions and configurations can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility).
- SDIP-27 NATO
- TEMPEST standards
- MIL STD 188-125
- NSA 94-106