Global EMC’s RF/EMI shielded room (Faraday cage) is an electrically conductive volume that can be manufactured and designed in any size or shape. This shielded room is adapted to Electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) shielding (including NEMP and HEMP).
EMP shielding is required for the protection of command/control centres, communication facilities and where the protection of electronic equipment is vital from being damaged by an EMP, NEMP or HEMP.
Global EMC offer a turn-key solution where the design, manufacture and installation of all shielding panels, shielded doors, ventilation systems, shield penetrations and internal fit-out is provided.
The shielding is an enclosure of all walls, ceiling and flooring using 2mm modular high permeability material. This shielded enclosure gives superb performance at a broadband of frequencies. Special filters are provided for power and communications systems that have been purposely designed for EMP protection.
- Military applications
- Electro-magnetic pulse shielding (EMP)
- Nuclear electromagnetic pulse (NEMP)
- High-Altitude Electromagnetic pulse (HEMP)
- Ultra-high shielding performance as standard.
- Shielding effectiveness to EN 50147-1 and IEEE299.
- Standard shield performance of 60dB @ 10 MHz, 100dB @ 200 MHz, 100dB @ 1-3 GHz.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Designs created in Solidworks® and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
- All materials are shipped in component form and fit through a standard doorway for ease of installation.
- Can be provided for self-assembly.
- Power, lighting and internal fit-out as required.
- SDIP-27 NATO