Global EMC’s EEG-SR is a shielded room designed specifically for the use in medical environments to give optimised performance at VLF/ELF frequencies. This helps protect the highly sensitive test equipment inside the room from interference. Global EMC are industry experts in providing shielding for EEG laboratories.
The EEG-SR is a self-standing structure, it is constructed of a specially developed modular high magnetic permeability shield Iron+ ® that enables a fast and efficient construction process.
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- EMG (Electromyogram)
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- Other medical testing facilities
- Maximised internal area.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- High magnetic permeability passive shield Iron+ ®.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Dimmable fibre optic lighting.
- Silenced Air conditioning system.
- Anti-vibration floor mounts.
- Sound proofing.
- Power and data outlets as standard.
- The room is shipped in component form and all parts shall pass through a standard doorway.
- Designs created in Solidworks and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
- Typical external dimensions 2.5m (L) x 2m (W) x 2.3m (H)*
- Typical internal dimensions 2.4m (L) x 1.9m (W) x 2.19m (H)
- Shielded pedestrian door (clear opening) 1000mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Floor loading (standard) 250Kg/M²*
- Penetration panel 2 x Fibre waveguides
- Honeycomb vents 2 x 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) (static air)
- Access Ramp Included
- Lighting Fibre optic dimmable
- Power distribution 4 x 230V AC DSSO Sockets
- Internal colour Dark matt finish or optional
- Floor Carpeted tile floor
- Warranty 3 years
Air conditioning, Audio communication, panic alarm and external ramp.
*All dimensions can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility).