Global EMC’s DEF STAN 59-411 test facility has been specifically designed for the varied and heavy duty testing required by the military. The chamber is constructed using a self-standing steel structure and modular steel shield. Specially designed for the increased performance to DEF STAN 59-411 compared with MIL-STD-461, Global EMC uses GF 102 ferrite tile and high performance pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers.
Due to the varied dimensions and requirements of the equipment under test (EUT), all DEF STAN 59-411 chambers are designed and manufactured to exact requirements.
Testing facility for performing compliant tests to DEF STAN 59-411, MIL-STD-461 and RTCA DO-160. The chamber can be designed to test small electronic equipment to very large military vehicles. Communication and electrical equipment, armaments, aircraft equipment and vehicles are all examples of what can be tested.
- Anechoic performance in accordance to DEF STAN 59-411.
- Shield effectiveness to EN 50147-1.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- 1m measuring distance.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Penetration and static ventilation panels all as standard.
- Latest technology high performance GF 102 ferrite tiles to all walls, ceiling and floors.
- Moulded polystyrene pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers to all walls, ceiling and partial floor covering. (Absorber coverage as far as physically possible).
- Specialist filters are available.
- Conductive test bench grounded to chamber too requirements.
- Designs created in Solidworks and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
- Compliant EMC chamber on request.
Typical DEF STAN 59-411 Test Facility
- External dimensions To customer requirements*
- Steel structure Self-supporting structure to industry standards
- Shield Modular 2mm steel "pan" shield
- Shielded single door (clear opening) 1000mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Penetration panel connectors 2 x Precision N type, & 2 x Fibre
- Honeycomb vents 4 x 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) (static air)
- Warranty 1 year
Mast, Fire detection, Vehicle Sliding Doorss, Air conditioning (HVAC), CCTV, Test benches, Vehicle fume extraction, White caps to absorbers, Lighting, Power, Turntable, Heavy floor loadings, DC Sockets, Filters & Audio communication.
*All dimensions can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility).
- DEF STAN 59-411
- RTCA DO-160 Aerospace