Global EMC’s SAC-5m-C is a semi anechoic 5m EMC compliant test facility. It is the perfect solution for users who want to measure at a test distance of 3m or 5m. The chamber is designed for both compliant emission and compliant immunity testing. The self-standing steel structure and modular steel shield enables a fast and efficient construction process. A combination of high performance GF 102 ferrite tiles and pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers are used to create optimum performance.
The chamber designed to bridge the gap between a compliant 3m measuring distance and a compliant 10m measuring distance chamber. This offers a cost effective solution as the chamber can be used for a variety of standards to give you a multi-functional solution to your testing requirements. This chamber can also be used as a 3m measurement distance chamber for larger EUT’s.
- Radiated immunity – Compliant to IEC/EN 61000-4-3 80 MHz to 6 GHz (18 GHz optional).
- Radiated emissions - Compliant to CISPR 16-1-4 frequency range of 30 MHz to 6 GHz (18 GHz optional).
- Shield effectiveness to EN 50147-1.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- Bespoke solution upon request. Test facility can be configured to your exact requirements.
- 3m and 5m measuring distance.
- Industry leading low maintenance shielded door with copper beryllium knife edge seals.
- Lighting, power filter, penetration and static ventilation panels all as standard.
- Latest technology high performance GF 102 ferrite tiles to all walls, ceiling and partial floor covering.
- Moulded polystyrene pyramidal Hybrid Absorbers to all walls, ceiling and partial floor covering. (Absorber coverage as far as physically possible).
- Designs created in Solidworks and AutoCAD to ensure ideal configuration and coordination.
Typical SAC-5m-C Test Facility
- External dimensions 12m (L) x 7m (W) x 6m (H)*
- Shielded pedestrian door (clear opening) 1000mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Double door/Sliding door To customer requirements*
- Steel structure Self-supporting structure to industry standards
- Shield Modular 2mm steel "pan" shield
- Frequency test range 30MHz to 18GHz
- Floor loading (standard) 500kg/m²* (greater upon request)
- Filters 1 x 32A 230V Single phase (2 line)
- Penetration panel connectors 2 x Precision N type, & 2 x Fibre
- Honeycomb vents 2 x 600mm (W) x 600mm (H) (static air)
- Access Ramp Included
- Lighting 8 x LED Lighting
- 1 x Emergency light
- Power distribution 8 x 230V AC DSSO Sockets
Turntable, dynamometer, mast, controller, Air conditioning/HVAC, Sliding Doorss, Automatic doors, Anti chamber (control room), Fume extraction, Fire detection, CCTV, Filters, Audio communication, High bay (drop down) lighting & white end caps on absorbers.
*All dimensions and quantities can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility).
- Compliant immunity in accordance to IEC/EN61000-4-3.
- Deviation to CISPR 16-1-4 NSA less than +/-4dB from 30MHz to 1GHz.
- Deviation to CISPR 16-1-4 SVSWR within 0-6dB at 1GHz to 18GHz
- CISPR 11
- CISPR 16-1-4
- CISPR 25
- CISPR 32
- DEF STAN 59-411
- RTCA DO160