Ancillary Goods - Motion Systems
Global EMC supply and integrate motion systems.
- 250Kg load capability up to 50 tonnes.
- Small surface mount systems for fully anechoic chambers, these tend to be 1m~1.2m diameter.
- Flush or integrated turntable systems, larger variants tend to be set into a shielded pit because the depth is too great to be taken up by a false floor.
- Engine fume extract and a rolling road can be set into the turntable
- A 1-4m height scan mast is a requirement for a compliant 3/5/10m CISPR16-1-4 test chamber.
- Some 1-4m height scan mast systems have auto V/H air operated polarization facilities.
- For FCC testing there is a requirement for the antenna to be pointing at the turntable whilst scanning the 1-4m height, this is known as a ‘bore sight’ mast system.
- There are a number of manual adjustment antenna stands.
- There is a single turntable controller for fixed height antenna mast systems.
- There is a dual controller for the manipulation of height scan mast + turntable.
- There is a special controller for turntable and bore site mast system.
All controllers interface with EMC control software.
For rolling road (rolling bench) equipment please contact the factory.